Thursday, January 2, 2014

Baby Beach At Dana Point & Stitches

My family wanted to go to the beach while they were here in California. We took them to our favorite, family friendly beach, Baby Beach at Dana Point.




Grandma and Jaileigh
 
 
Aunty Tia with Cousin Maze.


Aunty Rori
 
 
 
Annie Banani
 
 
Sweet Michael
 
 
 
Uncle Andy

 
 
 
 
Grandpa Pops


 
 
 
 
Cousin Major
 
 
Aunty Tia playing with girls.



 
 
 
Some of the old folks.
Mike, Rori, Grandpa, Andy and Grandma
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Burying Rori in the sand.
 
 
 
Grandpa and Mike/Daddy
 
 
The Sand Woman
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Annie was one of the brave ones that actually swam.
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Anthony swam too.
 
 
 
 
Jake
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
Michael and Annie digging the sand.
 
 
 
Jake
 
 
 
I was trying to pull the mussels off the rocks.
 
 
Jaileigh winding up to throw sand at Rori.
 
 
 
Yes, she threw it!
 
 
 Showing the kids the mussel.
 
 
Trying to get their own mussels.
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Sooooooo, this kid spent the evening in the Dana Point Urgent Care. Somehow he cut his foot open and his leg. He doesn't know how he did either one, Grandma just noticed he was bleeding as we were packing up to leave. As I was carrying him to the care I noticed a man in scrubs, I asked him if he was a doctor or nurse. He responded that he was a physician. I asked him if he thought Jake needed stitches and he said yes. He and his wife directed me to the nearest and least busy E.R. I ended up going to the Urgent Care because our co-pays are lower.
 
They ended up gluing his cuts instead of stitching. I was glad at the time but come Tuesday all the glue had worn off and I was not happy. Our friend, an ER nurse, told us to buy some Nu-Skin and re-glue it ourselves.
 
When we got home he downed a rack of ribs.
 
 
 
 
A couple of cute Annie pictures.

 

No comments: