Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Trunk Or Treat

The primary was in charge of Trunk or Treat this year, so that meant ME! My two counselors weren't able to come so I was solo. I was really nervous about the whole thing but it went off splendidly! It was our biggest turn out for a ward activity! It was amazing how many people came. We served chili and cornbread and water. Their was a chili competition that the sister missionaries were judges for. The young women and men were in charge of the games and did a great job!  Anthony was so funny with the games. He found the fishing game and just kept going through the line over and over again. He had double the candy everyone else did because he just stayed in that line. After the dinner, competition and games, we trunk or treated in the parking lot.

Jake loved the chili. I didn't think my kids would eat it so I've never made it. I think Mike ate at least two bowls of my chili, Jake ate 2, Anthony and Jaileigh ate 1. I fed them dinner before we came too!

Jake
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Annie wanted her hair french braided like mine. I was a cowgirl so braided my hair. I didn't think her hair was long enough but it was.
 
 
This family was so cute!
Our friends the Worth's
 
 
Checking out their treats from the trunk or treating.
Michael (refused to wear superman), Jake, Annie, Anthony and Jaileigh 
 
 

 One of the many costumes Michael tried on before deciding on the cowboy one again.
 

No comments: