Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's My Party!

My birthday happened to fall on ballet day. Ballet class is conveniently located across the street from the famous Texas Roadhouse. Guess where I got to go for my birthday dinner, Texas Roadhouse! The kids were super excited!

Dede met us there after ballet. Thank goodness for the extra hands because the kids were wild and overtired. They ended up eating all of her food and all of Mike's. They must not have liked mine because I actually got to eat it. Dede made the cake and sent it home with us. The kids love lighting candles and singing Happy Birthday!



 
 
Anthony
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jaileigh looks so sweet and innocent.
 


Jaileigh and Jakob
 
 
 
Michael didn't make it home before he crashed.
 
 
Putting the candles on the cake.
 
 
 
Jakob
 


No comments: