Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 The kids were so excited it was Halloween again! They thought it was over because we did the Harvest Festival and Trunk or Treat. I made the kids take a nap before trick or treating. Jake didn't wake up until after 6! I was afraid we were going to have to separate and leave him with Mike or I. The kids have all been a little sick the last few weeks so I really wanted them to sleep before staying up late.
 
Annie and Michael ready to trick or treat.
 
 
Annie decided at the last minute to be Tinkerbell. She's been Cinderella every other time. Michael decided he was going to be Superman again.
 
Jake, Annie, Anthony, Michael and Jaileigh
 
When we got home they had to dump their candy out and look at it.
Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Jake- best picture I could get of the wild man.

No comments: