Thursday, July 18, 2013

St. George Short Visit

We usually visit Utah for a week in June. This year we had a lot going on in June so we moved it to July. Utah is really fun in July. They celebrate the 4th of July and Pioneer Day July 24th, each with week long celebrations. I left with the kids on July 17th at 4 AM. We had a dentist and hair appointment. Saturday Rori and I left for Park City and Mike came up on Sunday.

I always bring the kids bikes with us. Thursday Rori and I took them for a bike ride and run. We had a few extra kids, Major and Legend. I loaded all the bikes and the jogging stroller in my car and drove to the bike trail.

The kids waiting for me to unload the bikes.
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Annie and Legend had to squish in a single stroller. They each tried to get the other one to get out and walk.
 
 
All ready to ride.
L-R Anthony, Major, Jake, Michael and Jaileigh in the back.
 
 
Half way through our route we stopped at the park to cool off and to play.
Anthony, Major, Legend, Jaileigh
 
 
Legend
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
They decided to run through the sprinklers. I let them take off the socks, shoes and shirts.
 
Michael
 
 
Jaileigh




 
 
 
Annie wanted me to run through the sprinklers with her. Then they all wanted me to go.

 


 

Annie on the spinner.

 
 
more, more, more!
 
 
They found a puddle to jump in.
 
 
Michael, Anthony and Annie.
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
Michael spinning 'round and 'round.
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Jakob






 
 
 
Legend


 
 
Jaileigh and Legend
 
 
 
Running to get Rori. She thought she was safe taking pictures hahahahaha.

 
 
We love you Aunty Rori!!!



 
 
Anthony
 
 
Major and Annie
 
 
Jake found a mud puddle to play in.
 
 
Michael and Major
 
 
 
Legend
 
 
Anthony
 
 
After our bike ride and run we took the kids to get slurpees and jerky! Yummy! I had so much fun and I think the kids did too! I'm not sure if Rori did? Do I just have fun with the kids because they are mine? I just automatically think that everyone enjoys them as much as I do.
 

No comments: