Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July Pancake Breakfast

After our late night at the concert we had a pancake breakfast at 7 am. That would have been fine but Mike had to cook the eggs for it. So after going to be bed after 1:00 he had to wake up at 5:00 to start scrambling the eggs. I got up a little after 6:00 and started helping. We got the eggs done and delivered on time, all 20 dozen!

The kids played kickball with their older friends.
Jakob and Anthony (yellow)
 
 
 
Hannah helping Annie run to 1st base.

 
 
The boys wandered off and caught frogs and tadpoles.
 
 
Our friend Mason really wanted to keep his frogs.
 
 
Mason and Anthony
 
 
 
Michael and Jakob
 
 
Annie was interested too.
 
 
 
I'm really glad no one fell in.
 
 
On Tuesday I had Rori help me set our pool back up but on a level part of our patio. We moved the trampoline to the grass and used that space. It worked so our pool is fixed! I think what happened to the pool is Mike overfilled it and the sides just gave away causing it to empty. Rori and I set it up again and filled it. My kids and I are so happy! They were trying to swim in the bathtubs!
 
 
After the park we came home and swam.
Anthony and Jaileigh
 
Then they napped!
 

No comments: