Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Camping Has Started

I am so excited that it is summer and school is out! I feel like I was in school. I love it! We are free from responsibilities for 2.5 months! To start our summer off I took the kids camping in Jamul, CA. I drove the kids down Tuesday morning and we came home Saturday morning (June18-22). Mike was able to come Tuesday night and Friday night.

Michael, Anthony, Jakob, Jaileigh and Annie
 
I only brought one helmet and they are very strict with the helmet law so the other kids couldn't ride their bikes until daddy brought them.


 
 
I am so in trouble with this kid. He disappeared and I was yelling for him. He came running back with a bunch of flowers and said, "I was picking these for you mom!"
 
Then Jaileigh had to get some.
 
 
 
and Anthony,
 
 
and Michael.
 
 
Then they insisted I put them in water. They sat on our picnic table the whole time we were camping.
 

No comments: