Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sea World and Fiesta Island

We went to Sea World with our quadruplet girlfriends, the Duggans. I left my camera in the car so I only have a couple phone pictures. We had so much fun with them. My naughty boys taught their girls some naughty tricks and words. They might not want to hang out with us anymore. We stayed longer than we ever had. We got their at 10"00 and I don't think we left until 4:00. I usually try to leave early to miss traffic but they were having too much fun.


Listening to the worker tell about the sea turtles.
 
 
Watching the workers feed the sea lions.



After Sea World I took my kids to the beach. They always look forward to beaching after Sea World. I thought they would forget because they were so tired but they didn't.

Annie



Michael
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Jake
 
 

Anthony checking out the water. He fell asleep in the car. I finally went and woke him up so he didn't miss out.
 
 
Michael
 
 
Jaileigh

 
 
 
Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Jakob came and asked me if he could take a walk on the beach. I said yes but stay where I can see you. Wrong answer! He took off running, and ran and ran and ran! Everyone followed him. I bet he ran an extra 2 miles by the time he was done running up and down the beach.
 
 
 
While he was running he fell in the water. Instead of stopping he got up and ran in the water.
 
 
Annie, Anthony and Michael swimming.

 
 
 
Annie

 
 
I was out wading with the kids and I started thinking it was strange no one else was in the water. We were the only ones swimming, the beach was pretty empty too. I then wondered if there was something in the water that was harmful. I started to head to the beach and called the kids out of the water when I looked down and saw a jellyfish. Its body was a little bigger than a tennis ball. I showed it to the kids and told them what it was and then we got out! I don't know if that was why no one was swimming or if it was just a slow day at the beach. I was glad I was inspired to be aware of our surroundings.

No comments: