Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pio Pico Campground

The campground we stayed at was called Pio Pico. It was in the middle of nowhere. I only had cell service if I climbed a certain hill and stood in a certain spot. The kids had a lot of fun here and everyone loved them. I couldn't believe how friendly everyone was.

Before we would go anywhere the kids would line up and start their motorcycles.

 
 
Playing at the park that was as old as I am.
 
 
Jake
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Annie



Jake
 
 
 
Jaileigh

 
My kids never get anything to drink except water, water, milk, and water. While we were there I spoiled them and bought one gatoraide a day. They would sit on the table and pass it down the row, each taking a drink until it was all gone.


 
I love this picture of thier feet. It really shows their personality. I especially love Jaileigh's feet. She is such a princess.
Anthony (red boots), Annie (cherry flip flops), Jaileigh (pointed toes), Jake (cowboy boots), Michael (Buzz shoes)
 

Michael
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Michael
 
 
Annie
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jake
 
 
 
Michael

No comments: