Friday, June 28, 2013

Jake's New Do

My little man with the surfer golden locks has decided he wants to be like his brothers.




He has a new do. . . .

 
 
 
I brought the hair cutting bag with us camping because Michael needed a hair cut and I knew I would have time. Jake always bugs me to cut his hair but I always tell him Grandma won't let me, she will cry. Well, Grandma gave her permission and I guess I was starting to feel sorry for the kid. I chopped off his curls. It was so sad. There were curls all over the ground. After his hair cut he picked up all of his curls and placed them in our fire pit. I don't know if he was treasuring them or if he was thinking to burn them forever. He sure was happy as could be though. He had a grin from ear to ear for the rest of the day. Still, a week later, I ask him if he likes his hair and he just grins and laughs.
 

No comments: