Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break At The Beach

I took the kids to the beach on Thursday. It was a little chilly. I was even cold. Jaileigh never took off her jacket or her pants, silly girl. She even waded into the water with her pants on. I was afraid it was going to be really crowded because of spring break but it wasn't. There were a few play groups there but nothing big.

Jaileigh
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jake loves the beach. He has a perma-grin on the whole time.

 
 
Michael
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jake and his grin.
 

 
Michael
 
 
Anthony

 
 
Jaileigh

 
 
 
We buried her and she loved it.
 
 
 
I can't remember why Annie was making this face but it's pretty funny.
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Jake
 
 
Michael
 
 
Anthony

 
 
My little cuties.
Jake, Annie, Anthony, Jaileigh and Michael
 
 
Jake
 
 
We ran up and down the beach. The boys kept taking off and leaving the girls. We would catch up to them and then they would take off again.

 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Back to camp again.

No comments: