Thursday, April 4, 2013

hApPy EaStEr!

Grandma, Grandpa and Rori came to visit for Easter. They got here Saturday afternoon and left Monday morning. The whole time they were here I only took 7 pictures! I couldn't believe it.

Saturday we ate, played at Wilderness Lakes, swam, watched movies, Rori and I last minute shopped and then we all went to bed. The generator went out on our RV so Mike and Grandpa spent all afternoon fixing it while the rest of us played with the kids. 

Sunday the kids found their easter baskets and then we rushed to get ready for our 8:30 church. The kids all had new church clothes and looked so cute. Sadly, I wasn't able to even get one picture. After church we ate, napped, couched out, visited, played some more.

Monday morning came too soon and we had to say good-bye to everyone. The kids and I were so sad to see Grandma, Grandpa and Rori leave.

Jake Easter morning.
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Grandpa Pops and Anthony

 
 
This kid is such a stink! I looked over at him during sacrament meeting (church) and he had a pocket knife. He was just holding it and it wasn't opening it. It was really old and rusted and he couldn't have opened if he wanted to. I had Mike go tell him to put it away because I am sure someone would have objected to a 4 year old having a knife at church.


No comments: