Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Trouble With Blogger???

Is anyone else having trouble with blogger trying to charge you? I am refusing to pay the monthly fee but I have to do double the work to avoid paying. Anyone have any advice or suggestions?

Right now I have set up another blog, under another name and email.  where I have to upload my photo's. Then I copy the html and paste it in this blog. It is such a hassle. There has to be another way to do this without paying. I'm thinking that I need to just suck it up and pay though.

2 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

Amber, I tried doing everything to avoid the fees and started another blog, etc. It wasn't worth it to me, so I pay the $2.49 a month for the storage in cloud. I love my blog and love my books, so the little fee of $2.49 is worth it to me per month. Sorry, It was too good to be true, but good while it lasted.

Elyse said...

I haven't had an issue with this!