Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas From All Of Us

Jake and Michael were the first to wake up Christmas morning. I woke up at 4:30 and lay there waiting for the kids to wake up. I was so excited! When they got up they came and got me then wanted me to turn on the TV in the loft. I went out and sat on the couch with them. I told them it was Christmas and asked if they thought Santa had been there. They were more concerned about if Kookaburra (our elf) had been there. I asked them if they wanted to run downstairs to check. Jake immediately ran down but Michael said, "Nah, I want to watch Caillou first." haha! When the saw what Santa brought Caillou was quickly forgotten. They quickly figured out that Santa was way cooler than Kookaburra. They were so excited.

Jake
 
Michael
 
 
 
These two got to enjoy things before the rest of the kids came down.
 
 
Annie and her new baby.
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
Anthony excited to find gum in his stocking.
 
Daddy reading the letter Santa left. The kids weren't too interested.
 
The boys playing.
 
 
Breakfast- scrambled eggs with bacon.
 
Annie
 
 
The boys got a tent.
 
 
The girls got a tent too.
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Annie helping daddy with the turkey.
 
 

No comments: