Monday, January 21, 2013

Getting The Cast On

Jakob's first night was a little rough on me. I kept his Tylenol and Ibuprofen in him so he was ok but Jaileigh was up coughing. Between giving Jake his meds and helping Jaileigh , I didn't get much sleep. In the morning the kids were so cute. They all wanted to give Jake a kiss.
 

 


 
 
Everyone wanted to except Jaileigh, she wasn't feeling up to being friendly.
 
 
We carried him downstairs and set him up on the couch.


 
 
All of the kids wanted to be close to him.
 
 
I was supposed to get him in to a orthopedist to get his cast put on. I called over 20 before I found one that would take him. The other ones wouldn't treat him because he was so young and the pediatric ortho's were closed because it was a holiday.
 
 
He was NOT happy about a permanet cast! He hates it worse than the temporary one. He did pick out the color though.
 
Feeling a little bit better about life, but not much. He asks me all the time to take his cast off, it hurts him.



No comments: