Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma!

I am a little slow in the blogging world lately. Grandma celebrated her birthday September 21, and I am just barely getting around to doing her post. Whew!

My babies just love their grandma. Every day they ask when they are going to get to play with her again. I thought I would do a top ten chart for Grandma this year so here goes.

Top Ten I Love's (in random order)
I love how protective she is of her family, she is a living guardian angel to all her grandbabies.
I love how giving she is of her time, even if she doesn't have it she makes it for her family.
I love how excited she gets to see her grandbabies.
I love how compassionate she is to all.
I love how she can work all day and then come home to play and take care of grandbabies.
I love her great smile and her great laugh!
I love that she loves my babies and makes them feel special.
I love that she tries to spend one on one time with each one.
I love that she watches my babies so I can have some me time.
I love that her grandbabies make her happy and laugh.


We LOVE you Grandma!


Grandma and Grandpa went to Hawaii this spring with all of Grandpa's siblings and parents. They had so much fun and some well deserved R&R.
 
 
Grandma and Grandpa
 
 
 
Grandma went to Hawaii on crutches and a couple of days after she got home she had knee surgery. She was such a trooper to go when she knew that she needed surgery.
 
 
Grandma with my 5 babies.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: