Friday, July 6, 2012

Stokes Family Reunion

We made it to the family reunion on Saturday. We showed up 15 minutes early and everyone was already there. I guess the Stokes Folks are on time people! It was really fun to see everyone again and to see people that I haven't seen in years.



My Grandpa Tom and Grandma Kaaren Stokes



The kiddos all eating with the cousins, Gracie and Cameron.


Little Cameron



My cousin Echo with her husband Keith and daughter Tielynn



My cousin Harrison and Aunt Julie


My Aunt Marrianne, Uncle Davey, Kelly and Lanette



Michael- I couldn't get my kids off the swings. They loved them and loved that there were so many people to push them.


Anthony


Hannah pushing Jake



Michael and Anthony


My Grandpa Tom starting the auction.



Harrison playing with Jaileigh


Uncle Marv and Aunt Pat in the Maroon and green shirts, Beth, Cameron, Sylvia



Hannah showing the kids her handstand. They thought she was so cool!

 
This was my Grandpa and all of his children and their families, except my dad and my Aunt Jenny.



Fire on the way home. Utah had fires everywhere when we were up there. This one was near Scipio.

No comments: