Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cubbies and Tutu's!

Today we celebrated Anthony, Michael, Jaileigh, Jakob and Annie's birthdays. I had the hardest time coming up with a theme for their party. All of them wanted a princess party, even the boys, but I couldn't do it! I was going to just do a luau but then I came up with Cubs baseball and princess/ballerina. I had a lot of fun getting ready for this party. The kids really did too. I let them help me as much as I could. For weeks they have been talking about their party and all their "fwends" that were coming.

Here is a little sampling of the party.

princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party


I made princess wands for each of the girls.
princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party

Princess and Baseball suckers.
princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party


Party favor basket.
princess party, baseball party


The boys got Cubbies bags with baseball yo-yo, baseball paddle board game, baseball rubber duck, baseball bracelet, baseball sunglasses, and each boy got a plastic baseball bat and ball.
princess party, baseball party

The girls goody bag had a tiara, little star wand, princess duck, and a necklace. I also made tutu's for each girl and they got the wands I made.
The tutu's on the back of the girl's chairs.
princess party, baseball party


My sweet friends were such a help. Megha made the cupcakes for the party. I was originally going to and then just got overwhelmed. She wasn't able to come to the party so Karen, my other lifesaver friend, drove an hour out of her way to pick them up from Megha. She delivered them just in time for the party.
princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party

princess party, baseball party


More to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Karmann and Ryan said...

You are AMAZING!!!!! WOW!!! The party looks so wonderful!! Every year you do such a great job! Looks like it was a blast! Man, I cant believe they are 4!!! How time has gone by so fast!!! They just keep getting cuter and cuter!!! XOXO!!!

Marci said...

Um, because you have so much time on your hands?! You are amazing!!! Those kiddos sure are lucky!