Saturday, June 9, 2012

A House Full Of Littles

Thursday I had a house full of littles! It just happened that Mike didn't get home until after 6 either. One of our friend really needed a sitter for a couple of hours and I agreed. I planned well though. I crock potted dinner so I wouldn't have to worry about it at dinner time. Then I took my kids to the pool and wore them out. I was able to put them down for a later nap so that when the other kids came I could get them settled first. The whole 4 hours went by quickly and we all survived. The hardest part was dinner time. There were 8 little ones 4 and under to feed including a baby. Whew! I had four 3 year olds, a 4 year old, two 2 year olds and a one year old.  If I was asked to do it again, I probably would but only in another emergency!

I was able to capture a few pictures.

The cars killed a good hour. Thank goodness they were charged!

 
Jaileigh

 
Olivia and Rosemary


Baby Tommy


Jake


Anthony


 
Annie loved baby Tommy. She is pointing to her eyes. Poor kid. I had to rescue him a few times.

 
She really wanted to hold his hand.

No comments: