Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Brother

Happy Birthday to my little brother, Andy!

He is the hardest working kid I have ever known. He wakes before the crack of dawn and works until he goes to bed. He is a very active parent. I haven't met many men that take care of their babies like Andy does. He is a wonderful, wonderful daddy to those two little boys. My kids absolutely love him. He is such a goofy kid that all kids love him despite his huge stature (6'6"). Whenever I think of him I always picture a big smiling goofy kid.

I wish you the best birthday and wish you many, many more to come. We love you!


4 comments:

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

That totally describes Andy!!! I loved your post!!!

Amber said...

Thanks Tonya!

Tia AhQuin Stokes said...

I loved it too!

Tia AhQuin Stokes said...

I loved it too!