Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Mike and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary today! Hooray! I can't believe how fast the 7 years flew by.


Our wedding day June 18, 2005. This is about the only picture I have from our wedding. I never received a CD of our pictures and at some point I must have scanned this. We were so young and skinny!


We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon.


A year later we were sealed for time and all eternity in the St. George Temple.



We traveled a lot, played a lot and then !BAM! all of a sudden we had 4 babies!



July 29, 2008 we delivered quadruplets at 28.5 weeks. Our small family went from 2 to 6.

 Then 22 months later we had another miracle baby, our little Anndalyn Grace, on May 29, 2010.
Our 5th year anniversary we had 5 babies in 5 years and they were all under 2 years of age. Whew!


It's probably a miracle that we still like each other!


In all seriousness, I love this man more and more every day. He has become such a great daddy and a wonderful husband. I love you Mike and pray we have many more years together on this earth because we are stuck for eternity!



2 comments:

L. Taggart said...

Love it! Happy anniversary! I remember when someone told me that I should start packing my bags because having multiples usually ended in divorce. I am SO glad that it is not true! I also love my husband more and more each day. I am so happy to hear that you also still like each other! Keep up the good work!

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary! You don't look a day older than your wedding day!