Monday, January 23, 2012

This Is How We Do Costco

When I go to Costco, this is how I do it.

I get two carts and I put two in one and three in the other. Sometimes I'll let one walk. This is a pain because they all want to walk so we have to take turns.  I push one cart and pull the other one. I put all the groceries on the bottom of one of the carts, if possible. When I'm there I am running through the store before the kids start melting down. This in a way is good because there usually isn't time for me to browse their fabulous book section. At check out I pile all the kids in one cart and bring it with me and send the other one through for the food. After we check out and load the groceries in the car we have to go back to eat. This is the kids favorite part. They love sitting outside and eating.

No comments: