Thursday, December 8, 2011

Church Christmas Party

Annie is happy 99% of the time.



Miss Jaileigh Bailey



Annie posing for me.


Our ward had our Christmas party on Friday night. Mike and I were running in two different directions trying to get things done so we could get there. We eventually just decided to meet there. I was at Target picking up a prescription and Mike was at the allergy doctor with Michael and Jaileigh. Mike went straight to church to get us seats and I ran home to change my shirt and fluff my hair up a little.  The kids love to help me get ready. They climb on my counter and get into everything. Here is Jake with a mischievous look.


Annie was lounging and Anthony was playing with the curlers.


I think our kids were part of the entertainment. They were so silly.
Anthony


We have a set of 1 year old triplets in our ward. We sat at the table next to them. It was so wierd. It was almost like the triplets and my kids were attracted to each other. They sat on the floor and stared at each other forever. Then they started touching each other. It was really cute to watch.




The evening ended with a visit from Santa. My kids really love Santa despite what their faces say.

No comments: