Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finger Painting

Before church on Sunday I let the kids finger paint. I was hoping to burn off some of their energy so they would sit still. They had so much fun making messes. I do believe that Annie had the most fun of all.

Annie



Big grin with paint in the mouth.



Hold me!



The finished product.



Michael being as neat as possible.



I was surprised at how messy he let himself get. He is usually my OCD neat freak.



I let the kids do handprints on thank you cards. They thought that was really fun.




Jake


Jake kept wanting more, more, more.




Jaileigh decided to paint the table too.



She would paint her paper and then want a clean one. Too funny!




Anthony was grouchy but he did have fun despite the picture.



Off to the bathtub we went.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I haven't been brave enough to allow fingerpainting yet! Great job momma!

Building with 6 said...

So fun! Love the new photo at the top of all the kids! Kami