Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camping

Some of you may remember this post from a year ago when we went to Fisherman's Retreat. This is the same place. I just glance over the pictures from that last post and I can't believe how much all of the kids have grown. I can't believe Annie was sleeping in a laundry basket. The quads look so little too.

There is a really old park located at the resort. I think it's probably from my era. Everything is still metal and gets really hot in the sun. We went over one night when it had cooled off and let the kids play.


Jake, Michael, and Anthony with Annie tagging along. 


Jake




Anthony's turn



Next was Michael



Jaileigh Bailey




Annie even climbed up and Daddy helped her sit down. She went down all by herself. 


This slide was really high and steep. The stairs were a little rickety too. 
Jaileigh



Anthony




Our quad friends had some cool toys to play with.
Jake on the quad



Sweet McKenzie



Anthony taking his turn on the quad.



Michael loved the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse airplanes.



The Woodcock quads eating their dinner.



"Mommy, I think I'm hungry again." Annie



Annie trying to steal a bite.



1 comment:

BUILDING WITH 6 said...

So cute- looks like you all had so much fun! It would be fun to get together with other quad families! I'm glad you can do that! :)