Monday, February 7, 2011

What An Amazing Woman!

We are so lucky to have Karen in our lives. She is like a sister to me and an aunt to my kids. Whenever she goes on trips she always brings them back presents. My kids love her to pieces. Since we moved we don't get to see her as much but when we do the kids get so excited. She is one of the few people that they don't need to warm up too. She walks in with her big smile and big laugh and my kiddos go crazy fighting over her, even Annie loves her.

She has been on many outings with us and knows all of our quirks and crazies and still likes to hang out with us.  Anytime Mike goes out of town Karen comes and stays with me. When I had Annie she came and stayed with my mom and Mike. She is so loyal and dependable. We all LOVE her to pieces.

Thank you so much for hanging out with us and helping with night duty. Without you I would be in the looney bin!



1st trip to Disneyland









Love you!

No comments: