Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 Weeks Old

Annie is two weeks old today. What a whirlwind two weeks it has been. Grandma and Rori went home yesterday and we really missed them today. All of the dishes and laundry and toys that miraculously got cleaned and put away were back full force. The babies were lonely too. Mike and I just aren't as entertaining as GaGa and Rori.
Annie's 2 week picture.


My beautiful sister and her niece, Annie

Annie - Jake is holding a toy in front of her trying to entertain her.








Anthony holding his baby sister. Look how proud he is.



My child looks homeless. I was organizing Jaileighs old clothes and the quaddies wanted to help. I gave them grocery bags and some clothes to carry around. Jake is the only one that looked homeless.



Michael with a mischievous look.

Anthony laughing about something.

Jaileigh and her attitude. Can we say "Princess"?




2 comments:

Cori Benson said...

Just wanted to drop you a note froma longtime follower - your kids are all adorable! Congratulations on the arrival of Annie!

Kari said...

It looks like the kids are adjusting well to the new sister! I nominated you for an award, check it out in my blog!