Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Hello From the Sickies

We have been a little under the weather lately so very few pictures. We seem to be on the mend and will soon be back to our regular postings.

Michael crashed in mommies rocking chair.

Jaileigh and Anthony going for a ride on the lawnmower


Jalileigh and Jakob eyeballing each other.......

Jaileigh strikes like a python and goes in for the kiss on baby brother

                                                                                Anthony

Can you tell Michael feels better???

2 comments:

Kimberly & Alex said...

I hope everyone feels better real soon!

Four babies 4 us said...

I hope neither of you catch what the kiddies have, that would suck! Let me know how I can help...I'm having travel withdrawal and it's a short flight!!
Love you all,
Michelle