Saturday, April 3, 2010

Taking It Easy

We spent Easter weekend relaxing. Out of the past 5 weeks Mike has been in New York for 4 of them. With the way the economy is these days you would think that companies would be trying to save money. His company needs a lesson on time and money management! I am thankful he has a job but I am done with his "trainings". On Saturday we went to our local outdoor mall to try and get pictures with the Easter Bunny. I saw the line and quickly decided against it. We settled for pictures playing at the kids park. I think they were 100 times better than a bunny picture anyway.

Michael Huston
Michael

Anthony Joseph

giggling about something- Anthony

Jakob Thomas running as always

Jakob loves lotion. He calls it num num.

Jaileigh Addison

Jaileigh insists on wearing her hat at all times, even if it isn't cold. If the jackets on, the hoods up.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hi There, I love your BLOG, don't even remember how I stumbled on it but I have been reading it for a long time. Stopped lurking because I wanted to ask you if two of your boys are identicals? They are all four adorable, but of course you know that!

Amber said...

As far as we know we don't have any identicals. We haven't done genetic testing so we don't know for sure.