Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mmmmm Strawberry Cupcakes

 I have been craving strawberry cupcakes for awhile so I finally made them. The babies haven't had cake since their birthday so I was interested in seeing what their reactions would be. The best part of the cupcakes was the homemade creamcheese frosting.

I put the frosting on spoons for the babies to taste. They were very excited and kept coming back for more.
Anthony smiling for the camera and Jaileigh enjoying the frosting.
Jaileigh trying to choose a spoon.
Jakob savoring his frosting.
Michael actually like the cupcakes and the frosting.

Jaileigh licked the frosting off and then gave her cupcake to Michael. The other boys were sleeping so I didn't get cupcake pictures of them.

Michael took his spoon out to sit in the rocks.


Then the rest soon followed. I went out and sat with them but OUCH those rocks hurt my bum. My kids are either tough or their diapers provide some pretty good padding.
Michael, Jakob, and Jaileigh

Anthony in the rocks

Jakob

1 comment:

Karmann and Ryan said...

Yummy frosting!!! I would choose that too!!!