Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jaileighs Day

At naptime one day Jaileigh decided she wasn't going to sleep. Sometimes she sleeps in and then takes a later nap than the boys and this was one of those days. Today she decided she didn't want her clothes on so we took them off. I gave her a snack and let her entertain herself. When one baby is awake they play really well all alone so I can still get some things done. I ran out to get the mail and she climbed into the wagon, that I haven't put away from our walk yet, and proceeded to eat her snack. She sat there for about 15 minutes and just watched everything going on outside. It was too cute not to document.




2 comments:

King Quads said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't believe how much she looks like your hubby now too.

Sometimes a girl just needs a little Mama time!

Love that little princess.

Four babies 4 us said...

Oh Amber! I just got caught up on your last 4 posts (life has been a little hectic) and all I want to do is come give those darling kiddo's a big hug and kiss! I love, love, LOVE, the age!!! I especially love Jaileigh's baby hanging precariously from the stroller.
Keep the pictures coming, they make my day!

Michelle