Friday, November 6, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy

Hi everyone its Rori again!

I managed to hack on to the blog once again to celebrate the birthday of one of my FAVORITIST people in the whole wide world AMBER JAI!!!! She is truly one of the most amazing people you will ever come in contact with. Amber doesn't do anything part time. She is a full time mom/referee, wife/co-captain, sister/psychologist, and daughter/friend. She is always the first person I call, whether its because I popped two of my car tires, or found a new "hottie" in one of my classes. No matter how trivial my news is she always takes the time to listen and give advice, even when babies are screaming in the background, and she is the only one at home. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me as a packaged deal with Amber. We all know she is an unusual and very special person to be entrusted with four of His children. We love you Hamburger!!!
Love,
Poshy and da Family
(p.s. notice the capitalized I's in honor of the grand event!)


9 comments:

nennermommy said...

HAppy Birthday Amber!!!Do you have big plans with 4 cute babies? love ya...miss ya!!!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! I found your blog from another quad blog and just love the pics of your little ones. They are getting so big! Thanks for letting us visit.

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday!!!!:)

Your sissy is sweet :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AMBER,
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CAN'T TELL YOU HOW PROUD WE ARE OF YOU!!! YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING MOM!
LOVE YOU TONS!
MOM AND DAD AND RORI

Karmann and Ryan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!!! Everything that your sister said is so true!!! You are one amazing person and I feel so lucky to know you!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!! Love ya!

The Cochran Crew said...

Happy Birthday Quad Mama! Super sweet post Rori!

Hayley said...

Amber, Happy Birthday. I hope the kids sleep good tonight for you. That's a great birthday gift. Have fun. Take care. Miss you. Hayley

Sunny said...

Happy Birthday Amber! You know I think you're the BEST!!! Love you!

Cali Quad Squad said...

Just in case I didn't say it enough yesterday...happy happy birthday!!! You are an inspiration to us all....and so deserve to be celebrated!!! Thanks for all you do,and thank you for being a rock for me! Happy happy birthday friend!

~Stephanie :)