Thursday, April 9, 2009

Peas Peas Peas- can we have more Peas!

The boys love peas! All the boys are eating solids now. At first it was just Jakob and Michael and now Anthony has joined them. Jaileigh is still refusing the bottle and food. At the High Risk Infant clinic they said she was the "smart baby" because she knows what she wants.


The boys in boppies after eating their peas. (Michael, Anthony, Jakob) Anthony has a bottle of peas in his lap. He wanted to feed himself really really badly and cried until I gave him a bottle of baby food. When he found out the lid was on he was really mad.


Anthony
Anthony with peas dripping down his chin- yummo!

Michael with his goopy green lips




Michael


Michael





Jakob waving hello







YUM- I love my feet and my peas.- Jakob



One of our trusty helpers- Diane and the boys.



Michael fell asleep during his feeding. Anyone who nows Michael knows that he hates to sleep so must have been really tired.









4 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

They are just getting so big!

Cochran Quads said...

They are all so precious, but little Jakob, he's got a special place in my heart! Cutie Patootie!!! I sent out a holla' to the quad moms on bibs when we started solids and I invested in the Baby Bjorn bibs. Huge washer-saver! They just wipe clean and will fit all sizes from Gunner to Lauren!!! If you so my last post, that's a HUGE difference!! Good Luck with the solids! If they like peas, they'll probably LOVE squash, that's my crews F-A-V!!!

Fiori Family said...

TOO DARN CUTE!
But I know I don't see Jakob in a PINK bib & boppy? I got in trouble for putting Aiden in one of Audrina's mint green PJ's cuz I ran out of boy colors and didn't realize it until it was too late! So I won't tell Anthony F. about the pink stuff!

MISS YOU GUYS!

Marci said...

Man are they BIG!!! I can't believe it. And they look to be strong, as well, with their sitting up and all. I loved the Bumbo for that. And it's like another pair of arms holding your child for you when you just can't. I miss you, haven't talked to you in ages. How's Mike doing? As of this Tuesday, we're in the same boat. Corey came home at 3:00 (instead of 7:00) and I just started crying because I knew what that meant. On top of that, our baby isn't cooperating and I'm sure I'll have a c-section. Oh, yeah, our ward was split a couple weeks ago and Corey was called as Bishop! I know, I'm complaining to the wrong woman, but I'm feeling a little beaten down right now. I'm glad your little peeps are getting better about the night, too bad you still have to wake up to pump and stuff. Maybe you could get Mike to just hook you up so you don't have to be disturbed :) Hope all is well, talk to you soon.