Monday, July 28, 2008

I Love The Nurses

I love my nurses here. That will be the only thing that I will miss when I leave the hospital. The staff here is FABULOUS!!!! When I was first admitted I was told to make a list of my favorite nurses and then I could request these nurses. My list keeps growing and I have never had to use it. The list has the name of the nurse and a reason why they are my favorite. These ladies have made my stay as happy and pleasant as possible. There are quite a few of them that I hope will keep in contact with us. Some of them that aren’t scheduled to work for our delivery date have traded shifts so they can be present or are just coming to support us. I don’t think that there is another nursing staff in the world like the one here.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just wanted to let you know you all are in my prayers today and tomorrow!!! What awesome nurses!! Glad to hear you are being well taken care of...best of luck tomorrow!! Cant wait to hear all about it!

Andria said...

That makes it so nice! You often wonder if THEY ever have a bad day? Taking care of you is their job and they make it look so enjoyable! I'm sure it is! It takes a special person, doesn't it? Glad you have such awesome care!

Morgan said...

Good Luck tomorrow. Hope all the babies are happy and healthy.

Collegegirl said...

Glad you have some "favorites" at the hospital! Enjoy your nurses while you can and good luck tomorrow!
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mike and especially those four little precious gifts from God!

Arnold Quads said...

Congrats on your quads. I just found your blog through the King Quads. I am excited for you, you are in for a wonderful life. Our quads are 14months. If you ever need to talk or want to stop by our blog here it is.

neeniea@yahoo.com
arnoldquads.blogspot.com

-maureen

Michelle said...

I have been following your blog for a while now. Good luck tomorrow and I will be praying in Alabama.

Marci said...

Amber, we're so excited/nervous for you! I get butterflies in my stomach everytime I think of you and your coming blessings. Please assign someone, anyone, to update tomorrow so everyone will know how it all goes. You are a special woman, that is why you are being assigned this amazing task. Aren't you lucky!?! We are praying for you and all yours.

Much love from Wisconsin

Sunny said...

Amber, I know that it's YOU who is the amazing one! You bring out the best in others, and those nurses are nice and sweet because you bring it out in them! I'm so excited for you to become a MOTHER tomorrow! God be with you and the babies!

Moni Graf said...

Happy D-Day! I hope everything goes well and we're praying for you here in KS.

Love,
The Graf Quads

Morgan said...

Good Luck you are probably in the OR now unless you got bumped by an emergency C-section. You have been in my prayers today.

Morgan said...

With the time changes when I posted the last comment it was 11:08 so its the clock and not me just being stupid.