Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Visitors!

We had visitors last weekend. It was so much fun. Mikes brother Joe and our friend Mike came from Las Vegas, and our other friend Heather came from Chicago. What was the big occasion? The Cubs were in town! They were playing the Dodgers and Mike was lucky enough to get to go to every game. I told him Happy Fathers Day and to enjoy his last big splurge at the ball park because it would never happen again.

These are pictures of Joe and I comparing our bellies. I'm catching up to him. : ) The longer I stare at our bellies, I can't tell which one is bigger. This is my official 20-21 week belly shot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, thanks so much for sending us the pictures and update. Congratulations, we are so excited for you, although we are feeling sorry for that little girl with three brothers to deal with.. have you picked out any names yet? Linda

Anonymous said...

JOES IS DEFINITELY BIGGER. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE ONLY CARRYING ONE BABY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I WONDER WHEN JOE IS DUE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ALL SIX OF YOU

Anonymous said...

HI, congratulations. Am I really reading that as 4 babies or was there a mistake. Either way congrats. Enjoy the next couple of months because no sleep after that. I hope that you have a good day.

Anonymous said...

too funny! I think maybe you are winning! :O But it's pretty close. :) Thanks for sharing and keeping us up to date. Hope you are feeling well - you look great!