Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I have been sleeping downstairs on an airbed that has a slow leak in it. I didn't mind because when the air leaked out the bed got squishier for me. It has been too hot to sleep in our upstairs bedroom. Our house doesn’t have air conditioning and the last 2 weeks it has been over 95 degrees. No one up here on the mountain has air conditioning, I guess because it is supposed to be cool. On Wednesday Mike and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We agreed to no presents and no cards. He broke the rule and bought a card and a present- a new airbed that doesn’t leak. It was very sweet of him and I love it. Since I cannot go shopping I decided I would try to put together a slideshow of the last 3 years for him.

Looking through our pictures I realized how blessed we have been. We have been able to go on a lot of vacations, we have enjoyed each other, we got to know each other, we visited families and friends, and really enjoyed ourselves and played. I am so thankful for the time we had together alone and that we could become even closer as friends, soul mates, and eternal companions. I am even more excited that we now get to do it all with a family. Even though things will be tough, I couldn't choose a better person standing by my side and holding my hand through it all.

I love you Mike and appreciate EVERYTHING that you do!






If you can't get the slideshow to play, click on view all images and see if that helps. I have worked on this for a week and am still trying to figure it out. I thought I was somewhat tech savvy but I guess not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Mrs.Demaria, Im trang. Im sorry i couldnt contact u earlier b/c i was a lil busy with my family. How r u doing with ur summer so far? i read some of ur recent blogs and i hope you and the babies are doing fine. There are only 118 days left, i bet you are both excited and nervous now but dont worry, everything is gonna be alright :)Oh may u give ur address and phone # in my email so i can come visit you? my bro has three weeks before he leaves off for the basic training so i will try to visit you as soon as i can. And Happy 3rd Anniversary. I wish you both good luck and much love <3 you mrs.d

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, my email is betty_vi3tbabygirl@yahoo.com

King Quads said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I am having so much fun reading your blog, especially since we are so close to each other on due dates. I am praying that you will reach 28 weeks...and beyond! I feel so bad for you dealing with the heat, hopefully it will end soon.

King Quads said...

One more thing...did you get the book "When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads" by Dr. Barbara Luke & Tamara Eberlein? It was recomended to me by several people and I find the info in it very helpful.

Here is a link to the book on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Youre-Expecting-Twins-Triplets-Revised/dp/0060542683/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214238237&sr=8-1

Andria said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on your quads. I find you moms to be very inspirational. I will pray for your family.

~Andria (Sacramento)

damien said...

hey cehck out yhr howeell quints she just gave birth yesterday and she made it to 30 weeks 5 days keep up the good work .


jerry in orlando