Thursday, May 29, 2008

OOOOPPS!!! But a good one!

We are having a GIRL! Yes, we found out today that our little Quad C that was a sketchy boy last time is really a girl. We are so excited. Because the ultrasound was spur of the moment, Mike wasn’t there. I called him after to tell him and he didn’t believe me at first. Then he said, “I have to go. I have to start calling everybody!” So, if you didn’t get a call from Mike it’s because his battery ran out of juice. My sister was so excited that she couldn’t stop jumping up and down like a jumping bean. I had to call her back because I couldn’t hear her talking. So, Mike really doesn’t have a baseball or basketball team but he still has a good start on one. I am positive that our girl will be just as athletic or more athletic than her brothers. I, of course, ran right to the store and bought a girl outfit.

There is more good news. I don’t have to be on bed rest yet and I can finish the school year. The dr. said to enjoy myself because I would never feel this good again. Thank goodness, no restrictions yet. I think I would go crazy on bed rest. I hate holding still and having to stay in one place. It is punishment to me. We feel so blessed that all is going well and that we are all healthy. Thank you for all of you who are praying. We love you!

I will post pictures tomorrow. It is getting late and Mike is mad at me because I missed my 8 o'clock bedtime. We have good pictures too. Some of them are 4D.

No comments: